Join Tierra de YOGA Teacher Training Programs
Tierra de YOGA offers many teacher training programs throughout the year to yoga and Pilates instructors world wide. Our amazing team of highly qualified instructors will help you learn, feel and make Yoga or Pilates a way of life.
Tierra de YOGA Teacher Training programs are the most exciting, committed, intensive, effective and complete training system in the world!
Spend 21 days immersed in an in-depth study of Tranter Pilates at Tierra with a variety of amazing certified instructors. The program course, leading to a certificate of completion, will introduce you to the basic principles and exercises to begin your teaching career with the powerful system of Pilates or YOGA.
Enjoy the training amidst the sounds of nature, exotic plants and wildlife that surround you.
The Pilates course covers Tranter Pilates basic, intermediate and advanced mat exercises and health benefits of the Pilates method, nutrition, Pilates alignment and Posture Clinic, Tranter Pilates syllabus and Pilates modifications. Through dedicated application, practice and study of the Pilates set Matwork exercises you will expand your knowledge of the Pilates Method and prepare yourself to live it, breath it and teach it.
We are currently accepting applications for the Yoga and Pilates Summer Intensive Teacher Training
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training- October and June
Pliates Basic Mat
Enrollment in the training is limited. We urge you to apply early.
Visit us at www.tierradeyoga.com for more information.
Becoming a Tranter Pilates certified teacher is an excellent lifestyle and career path. The Pilates certification allows you to find health in your daily living and build a solid career in Pilates.
Pilates Instructors have the potential to make a very large income, with Pilates certfication you can work in many health avenues such as Physio therapy, chiropractic, naturopath, MD’s and more…
Travel opportunities always are present.
If you’re ambitious and self motivated, you may ultimately own a Pilates Center of your. Owning your own Pilates center will allow you to take classes, employs other Pilates certified teachers, hold certfication programs within your facility and create health awareness programs in your local community.
- A guided, fun and educational exploration in to the original teaching of Joesph Pilates
- Tranter Pilates Teacher Training Manual and Journal
- Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Basic Pilates Mat Class
- Adventure Tours evey Wednesday to help you discover Costa Rica and all it has to offer
- Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions
- Marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
- Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
- Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
- Exploration of various forms of Meditation
- A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
Sample Training Daily Schedule (Monday to Friday)
- 6:30 to 8:00 am – Morning Pilates stretch and strength class
- 8:00 to 9:30 am – Breakfast and Rest
- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm – Morning Pilates Observation/Testing & Function Session
- 12:30 to 2:00 pm – Lunch and Rest
- 2:00 to 4:00 pm – Your Free Time (beach, bike, visit)
- 4:15 to 6:30 pm – Evening Pilates Posture Clinic
- 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Themed Dinner
Training Rates and Accommodations
Prices include your training, supplies and materials, manuel and workbook, 29 nights lodging at Tierra De Suenos Lodge Retreat Center and three meals a day with a international themed evening cuisne. Vegetarian options are available. Teas, specialty coffees, drinks and snacks are all available for your pleasure. Accomidation options are listed below and must be confirmed at time of reservation.
Cabinas: Double Cabinas are nestled into a lovely tropical paradise. All cabinas have private bathrooms with hot water and restful verandas to enjoy some time to go over the days lessons and relax. One Queen size bed in each cabina.
Standard Double Casita: Our Double Casita are tucked in the jungle alive in the sounds of the exotic birds, monkeys, sloths and colourful butterflies. The casita is equipped with 2 double beds and one cot. Each level has there own spacious veranda with relaxing, inviting hammocks. Shared bathroom located on lower level with hot water. The double casitas also have there own kitchnette and sitting area.
- $5, 595 per person – Single Occupancy
- $5, 395 per person - Double Occupancy
- $5,195 per person - Triple Occupancy -$4,995 per person - Quad Occupancy
- $4,795 per person - Cinq Occupancy
Tierra De Suenos Lodge facilities includes a bueatiful retreat location, intimate restuarant with small library and reception area. We offer bike, scuba and surf board rentals, a wide variety of massage or bodywork sessions in our private room, education stations for proper nutrition and meal planning, all in the heart of the jungle and just a 5 minute walk to one of the best private beaches in the area.
Save $300.00 if you register before December 30th, 2012.
To enroll in the Tierra de YOGA Teacher Training Program and get started in your career contact us TODAY!
506-2750-0378 or 705-481-1109